PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU of Nigeria has appointed a former EFCC Chairman, Mr Nuhu Ribadu as Special Adviser, Security.
The Director Information State House Press Release Mr. Abiodun Oladunjoye signed the release.
The President also approved the appointment of the following as Special Advisers as follows:
1.Mr. Dele Alake, Special Adviser, Special Duties, Communications and Strategy
2. Mr. Yau Darazo, Special Adviser, Political and Intergovernmental Affairs
3. Mr. Wale Edun, Special Adviser, Monetary Policies
4. Mrs. Olu Verheijen, Special Adviser, Energy
5. Mr. Zachaeus Adedeji, Special Adviser, Revenue
6. Mr. Nuhu Ribadu, Special Adviser, Security
7. Mr. John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu, Special Adviser, Industry, Trade and Investment.
8. Dr (Mrs.) Salma Ibrahim Anas, Special Adviser, Health
Your help to our media platform will support the delivery of the independent journalism and broadcast the world needs. Support us by making any contribution. Your donation and support allows us to be completely focus, deeply investigative and independent. It also affords us the opportunity to produce more programmes online which is a platform universally utilised.
Please click link to make – DONATION