______ If there is anything that the last 6 months has taught us, it’s that life can be unpredictable, and we need to create and maintain sustainable streams of income. Millennials and young people in particular can find it hard to start and grow businesses.
That’s why S J Global Investments have launched an intensive business support package where one 18 – 30-year-old will win £50,000 in kind. The winner will receive:
– Desk Space for 2 persons at one of our offices for a year
– 20 hours mentoring from S J Global exec team to learn about business and entrepreneurship including one to one’s with CEO, CFO and executive team
– 6-page website
– 3 x months social media management, software (Adobe suite + Microsoft Office)
– Trip to Dubai for 5 days includes return air ticket accommodation, bed and break-fast as well as spending 4 days at S J Global Dubai office
– Professional 5-year business plan and cashflow forecast
– PR and publicity to promote your business as winner of the S J Global Apprentice 2020
– Assistance with business launch with a maximum of 12 people (drinks, refreshments)
– Black Book of exclusive business contacts within a specific industry
– Business stationery, logo, business cards value
– 10 x Business Mastermind sessions
– Photoshoot with a professional photographer
The number of unemployed young people in the UK has rocketed over the last 6months, with some regions reporting a rise of over a quarter. The scheme will help
to create jobs and equip the winner with what they need to create jobs for others and also expand their business mentoring.
S J Global has offices over 26 countries and is passionate about assisting young entrepreneurs and feels it’s their corporate responsibility to make a difference.
“As a company, we cannot sit back and do nothing. The world has changed drastically, and we have a duty to help. I’m hoping the apprentice scheme will create jobs,and change the lives of a number of young people, as the winner takes the reigns and builds a long-lasting business that can survive any financial climate,” says group managing Director Neil Walsh.
The apprenticeship scheme is open to all 18 – 30-year old’s in the UK. To apply for the scheme, please download the application form on: www.sjglobalinvestments.com. Applications must be received by midnight on 30th September 2020 to be considered.
1) Send your application to S J Global before September 30th
2) If you are selected for stage 2 you will need to go to one of their London offices to present your project to the S J Global Executive team.
3) Finalists will be announced and notified on October 30
Featured as press released
Your help to our media platform will support the delivery of the independent journalism and broadcast the world needs. Support us by making any contribution. Your donation and support allows us to be completely focus, deeply investigative and independent. It also affords us the opportunity to produce more programmes online which is a platform universally utilised.
Please click link to make – DONATION