Mr. Boss Mustapha, Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, announced today during the briefing of the panel.
Boss Mustapha, who is also the Secretary to Government of the Federation, said the ban on inter-state travel is still in place.
1. Nationwide curfew remains in place, timing now 10pm—4am.
2. Full opening of financial sector – normal working hours
3. Restricted opening of places of worship, (regular church & mosque services ONLY), to be based on State Govt protocols.
Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods &essential travel
5. Gathering of >20 persons remains prohibited;outside of workplaces + religious services
6. Aviation Industry requested to start developing protocols for domestic flights to possibly resume from June 21
Hotels may reopen
Restaurants outside of hotels must remain closed for eat-in—TAKEOUT ONLY
Bars, gyms, cinemas, nightclubs, parks closed until further evaluation
All schools to remain closed until further evaluation
Offices maintain 2m physical distancing + 75% max capacity
All guidelines as issued by #PTFCOVID19.
Guidelines to be implemented/ enforced by State Governments
All permitted openings (hotels, religious services etc) to maintain non-pharmaceutical interventions (masks, sanitizers/handwashing, 2m distancing, capacity limits, etc)
Note: June 21 opening for domestic flights is *TENTATIVE.* Certain conditions have to be fulfilled between now & then, explains @hadisirika
– Aircraft have to be good and safe to fly (checks/maintenance)
– necessary Recertifications + medicals for pilots/crew