President Goodluck Jonathan has forwarded the names of 12 ministerial nominees to the Nigerian Senate for confirmation in line with the country constitution.
The senate President David Mark read the names of the nominees on the floor of the senate as the National Assembly resumed its plenary session for the year 2014.
The nominees are :
1. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro from lagos
2. Hon Mohammed Wakil from Borno
3. Alh Abduljelili Oyewale Adesiyan from Osun
4. Ambassador Aminu Wali from Kano
5. Hadjia Jamilia Salik from Kano
6. Mrs Akon Etim Eyakenyi from Akwa Ibom
7. Lawrencia Labaran Mallam from kaduna
8. Dr T. W. Danagogo from Rivers
9. Asabe Asmau Ahmed fron Niger
10. General Aliu Gusau Mohammed rtd from Zamfara
11. Mr. Boni Haruna from Adamawa
12. Dr. Khaliru Alhassan from Sokoto