FROM CONCERNED 42 POLITICAL PARTIES
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
11TH FEB 2019
42 Political Parties Plans to boycott/stage walk out during the final Peace Accord Signing ceremony billed to be witnessed by Former USA President Bill Clinton on Wednesday 13th Feb 2019 unless the National Peace Commitee includes the following conditions for free, fair and credible election inside the Accord billed for signing this week.
1. That it must be included in the accord that the security agencies should not arrest leaders of the opposition parties few hours to election as was done in Osun guber election.
2. That INEC and security agencies must not exclude Opposition parties agents
from collation venues from polling unit to the final collation level.
3.That it will be a breach of the accord for any security agencies to arrest agents of opposition parties or stop them from accessing the venue of election and collation.
4. That accreditation must be done with party agents physically monitoring the identification of the voters.
5. That INEC should be allowed by security agencies to do their work without interference in accordance with Electoral Act.
6. That no result shall leave the Polling Unit without being announced and pasted on the wall in accordance with the Electoral Act.
7.That Politically motivated Police Postings should be discontinued and reversed like the case of the Posting of the Security Aide of APC chieftains Bola Tinubu as Kwara Commissioner of Police.
8. That INEC must ensure unrestricted access to agents of parties fielding candidates to the situation room and pilot phase of e-collation at all levels of collation up to National Headquarters to ensure transparency
Signed for themselves and on behalf of the 42 concerned Political Parties.
1. Ikenga Imo ugochinyere
Chairman Action Peoples Party (APP) 08034913080(WhatsApp calls)
2. Asiwaju Mashood Shittu 08036883362
National Chairman Alliance National Party ANP
3. Don Anthony Chukwuma Harmattan
National Chairman People’s Coalition Party PCP
4. Rt. Hon. Chief Barr. KENNETH UDEZE
NATIONAL CHAIRMAN AA.